Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Heart test

Mark just go back from the heart scan radioactive and in relatively good spirits. He's lost his voice again from the herpes on his vocal cords, but Dr. Barnes our infecteous disease doc should be coming by this afternoon to discuss that and the possibility of getting him some numbing meds so he doesn't cough so much at night.

The Groshgong catheter is next. His heart scan must have been fine because they just came and got him for the catheter. He's very worried about that one because it does go directly into his heart. Prayer for his peace of mind and for guidance of the doctors hand in the next hour would be greatly appreciated.

All for now!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

1 Thess 5:17 - "Pray without ceasing."

Will do.

I'm relieved to hear that the heart scan came back clear. I can understand Mark's apprehension at the heart catheter. I will pray for the doctors and Mark.

You know, this whole thing still seems so surreal to me. Geez I hope that's not an inconsiderate thing to say. Maybe because I'm so far removed from where you are. I'm sure you are caught up in a whirlwind of information and procedure. But even from so far away I just want you to know I'm here, and please let me know if there is anything at all I can do. I wish I could just hug you both.

Vacant said...

I've been praying steadily Becky. You know what was cool, I even dreamt I was praying. I've been doing it so much, I'm even conversing with God in my dreams.

I found a gif for Mark... I love it and I'm putting it up on my blog... I'll post it so you get it over email. Love you so much Becky. Me

Oh please keep the up dates coming... we love receiving them... makes us not feel so far and so helpless... sending you lots of strength missy. love you, Livy